1. RETURN POLICY
CellOxess strives to provide the highest quality products to our customers. We maintain our inventory at optimum storage conditions to ensure the highest product integrity and freshness. Since storage conditions outside of our facilities cannot be verified, no returns, refunds or exchanges are available. Product replacements are only available for products received in a defective or damaged condition, or if a different product than what you ordered was incorrectly sent to you. Claims must be reported to Fertilix Customer Services by email within ten (10) business days of receiving the products.
Fertilix Customer Services can be reached at:
CellOxess is committed to safeguarding and protecting customers. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our Site and how we may use that information.
Information CellOxess Collects
- We may collect either general or personal information on the Site. General information refers to website use information that cannot be traced back to a specific individual such as the total number of visitors to our Site ("General Information"). Personal information refers to specific information about a customer that includes, but is not limited to, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information ("Personal Information"). Please note that it is your choice to share Personal Information via the Site.
- CellOxess may collect certain General Information automatically, including "site usage" information from all visitors to the Site. Such data is used only in the aggregate. General Information helps CellOxess to improve your experience. This type of General Information may be shared with third parties any time.
- When you place an order for products or services, we collect Personal Information such as name, contact and billing information, credit card, and other transaction information. We use this information to deliver your order, process payment, and to communicate with you about the status of your order. We may provide information necessary to the delivery of your order to our shipping partners that may include the type of products ordered. By providing us this information, we infer that you consent to our collection of this information.
- Purchases on this site are for personal use only. By purchasing anything on the Site, you agree not to resell or distribute your order.
- We may cancel or refuse any orders that violate our terms and conditions.
We utilize SSL for our website. SSL creates an encrypted link between the web server and the web browser. This link ensures that the data passed between the web server and the browser remains private and secure. However, no method of storing or transmitting information over the Internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Credit Card Storage
Credit card information collected at registration or for shopping cart orders is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained on our Site. You may, however, voluntarily elect to securely store personal credit card information for use in future orders. You may add, edit, and delete your stored card information at any time.
Sharing Your Information
- Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any Personal Information we collect online unless we have your permission. Any Personal Information you provide to us will be stored in our databases in the United States or with our third-party vendor who processes our credit card transactions.
- If you are a customer, to assure the highest level of personal service, we may share Personal Information about you (excluding credit card information and order details) with your servicing Distributor.
- From time to time, we may provide Personal Information in response to court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
Protecting Your Information
We acknowledge your trust and are committed to take reasonable steps to protect Personal Information you provide online from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. We employ physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure your information.
Links to Other Websites
Links to third-party websites may be provided solely for your information and convenience. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those websites linked to our Site, nor do we control their content or privacy policies. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Social Networking Sites
- We are not responsible or liable for: the accuracy, content, or services which result from the use of any such SNSs.
If you are a non-U.S. user of the Site, by visiting the Site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal
information may be processed. The personal information that you provide may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where personal information laws may vary from the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to this transfer of your data.
Children's Privacy Protection
We take special care to protect the privacy needs of children. Our Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. You must be at least 18 years old to be a customer. By making a purchase on this Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old.
If you have any concerns about the Site or these Terms, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.609.818.9100.
3. Terms of service
Thank you for visiting our website ("Site").
All content, information, and services provided on and through our Site may be used only under the following terms and conditions, as they are amended from time to time (the "Terms"). As used herein, the terms "CellOxess," "our," "we," and "us" refer to CellOxess LLC unless the context clearly provides otherwise. We may update this Agreement from time to time without prior notice to you. We encourage you to review the Terms periodically for any updates.
YOUR USE OF OUR SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR SITE. IF YOU ARE A DISTRIBUTOR, YOU ARE BOUND BY ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN YOUR DISTRIBUTOR AGREEMENT, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, AND ANY OTHER AGREEMENT YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO WITH US.
We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, or other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All claims and disputes must be resolved through individual arbitration and not by jury trials or class action lawsuits.
- You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and its content in accordance with these Terms. By accessing this Site and becoming a User, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age 18, you may use our Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian who has agreed to be bound by the Terms.
- Our Site is hosted in the United States and contains information that is appropriate for access and use in the U.S. We make no representation that any materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the U.S. Any references on the Site to specific products or services are applicable only to those available in the U.S., and any product claims and comparisons to other products on the Site apply within the U.S. markets only. Those who access this Site from other locations do so according to their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- We reserve the right to refuse service in our sole discretion and without notice. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site, and you agree to compensate, hold harmless, and defend us from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, resulting from your use or misuse of the Site. Posting or transmitting any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, is strictly prohibited.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, audio clips, video, photographs, software, and other information (the "Content") is the property of CellOxess and is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws, or other proprietary rights. These rights are protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your personal non-commercial use or your non-commercial use within your organization or as otherwise permitted. No portion of the Content may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of CellOxess. You may not, and this Agreement does not give you permission to, reproduce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, transmit, sell, distribute, license, or create derivative works with respect to the Site. Certain content may be licensed from third parties and all such third-party content and all intellectual property rights related to the content belong to the respective third parties. You may not remove, alter, or modify any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on the Site or the Content. Any rights not expressly granted by this Agreement or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by CellOxess.
- Our site and its contents are provided "as is" and "as available," with no warranty of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or form a course of dealing or usage of trade. We make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, correctness, integrity, reliability, currency, adequacy, suitability, functionality, availability, or operation of this site or the content or services provided on, or accessible from, this site. We do not warrant that the operation of this site will be uninterrupted, error-free, free from viruses, and/or other harmful components to equipment or software.
- THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. ALL SITE MATERIALS ARE SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED THROUHGH OUR SITE. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Limitation of liability
In no event will we be liable, nor do we assume responsibility, for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site (or the content or services provided on, or accessible from, this site), or otherwise, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
Purchases and product pricing
- We are not responsible for any charges that your bank or credit card company may apply when purchasing on this Site. By making a purchase on the Site, you affirm that you have the funds available for the purchase. We are not responsible for overdraft fees if your credit card is declined.
- You may be charged for local taxes.
- All billing and other information submitted to this Site must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information is a breach of these Terms of Conditions, and, if you are a Distributor, may also be a breach of your Distributor Agreement. By completing the checkout process, you agree to accept and to pay for the product(s) or service(s) requested. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card or other payment means used to complete any transaction.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, CellOxess shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. CellOxess shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and the User's credit card charged. CellOxess reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, CellOxess shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. CellOxess attempts to be accurate in all product descriptions, nevertheless, CellOxess does not warrant that any product description or other content on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error free. If you find the product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it pursuant to CellOxess return policy.
- CellOxess reserves the right, with or without prior notice, (a) to impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other promotion, (b) change a product description, (c) limit the availability of any product or services, (d) refuse to provide any User or customer with any services. Any claim or cause of action with respect to this Site must be commenced within one year after the claim arises. Price and availability of any CellOxess Product or Service may be changed at any time without notice.
This Site may contain contests or promotions that require you to send material or information about yourself or your distributorship in order to participate. Please note that any contest or promotion offered through the Site may be governed by a separate set of terms and conditions, that may include, among other things, eligibility requirements such as age limits and geographical restrictions. If you decide to participate in such contests or promotions it will be your responsibility to familiarize yourself with any relevant terms and conditions and by your participation you agree to comply with any such terms and conditions which shall be binding and final in all respects.
No endorsements of content and links to other websites
Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the Users of this Site. This Site may provide links or references to other sites, but CellOxess has not reviewed all these other sites, has no responsibility for the content of such other sites, and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from any such content. CellOxess does not endorse or make any representations about these sites, or any information or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of these other sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Linking and framing the site
Unless a User has a written agreement in effect with CellOxess that states otherwise, a User may only provide a hyperlink to the Site on another website if the User complies with all of the following: (a) the link must be a test-link link clearly marked "CellOxess" or the link must "point" to the URL "http:www.celloxess.com" and not to other pages within the Site; (b) the link, when activated by User, must display the Site full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linking website; and (c) the appearance and position and other aspects of the link must not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with CellOxess name and trademarks or create the false appearance that CellOxess is associated with, or a sponsor of, the linking website. By providing this consent, CellOxess is not foregoing its ownership or rights in any trademarks, copyrights, patents, or any other forms of intellectual property associated with the Site. CellOxess reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time in its sole discretion.
- This Agreement and access to the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the state of New Jersey, exclusive of its choice of law rules and matters affecting copyrights, trademarks, and patents under U.S. federal law.
- You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New Jersey and of the United States of America located in New Jersey for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of the Site or purchases of services made through the Site (and agree not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts). You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the courts of the state of New Jersey.
This Agreement and any documents expressly incorporated by reference constitute the entire agreement between CellOxess and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. In its sole discretion, CellOxess may unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement or any other documents referenced herein at any time by posting on the Site. Any amended or modified terms will be effective upon posting. Continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of any modified terms and conditions. If you have any questions about this Agreement, contact us at email@example.com call 1.609.818.9100.